Walliro is a decentralize app, so it doesn’t need any subscription, sign-up, and login. It’s only necessary to select blockchain network, connect wallet and create or manage Walliros.
The following is a brief description of the steps of using the app:
- Determine the blockchain network
- Connect wallet
Walliro, supports these wallets:
- You can create a new Walliro that is controlled by one or multiple owners. You will be required to pay a network fee for creating your new Walliro, or Already have a Walliro? Easily add it using your Walliro address to access your Walliro from a different device.
- Creating new Walliro steps:
Enter the name of Walliro. This name is only stored locally and will never be shared with Walliro or any third parties.
- Owners and confirmations
Your Walliro will have one or more owners. Walliro has prefilled the first owner with your connected wallet details, but you are free to change this to a different owner.
Add additional owners (e.g. wallets of your teammates) and specify how many of them have to confirm a transaction before it gets executed. You can also add/remove owners and change the signature threshold after your Walliro is created.
Finally you can review the owners, confirmations policy and submit new Walliro.
- Enjoy your Walliro and manage assets.
- Create new transaction or confirm existing transactions in walliro’s queue.
- Easily access DeFi apps